My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 10 January 2016

Quick Cleanse

So before I can start blogging about the new year and so forth I need to once again cleanse myself of some of the old draft posts I have lying around.

1. Follow Up: People Just Don't Understand The Creative Process (21/11/15)
I am sure I have blogged many a time about how people assume that I lie around all day doing nothing just because I don't have a consistent 9-5 job. What these paper pushers don't understand is that writing takes time, and you can't put a time frame on it. You may see that I sleep in until 4pm in the afternoon.  But what you don't see is that I went to bed at 10 am after being up all night writing or apply for jobs or whatever. I don't bother you about how you conduct business in your lane, don't come over here and question what I do in mine.

2. I'm not going to lie, I am so rude (21/11/15)
(Which I am actually just not going to post because I re-read it and as the title says, I'm not going to like, I am so rude. I'll just add that one to the growing number of venting posts I have saved as drafts over the years)

Okay surprisingly that;s it, the other drafts I have are from this year so I'm just going to go a head and post those after this. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©