My photo
Net Caught Mind Wanderings

Sunday, 6 March 2016

How Did You Find Your First Day?

Questions I hate

Like wtf am I supposed to say? Because it as sure as hell isn't what I'm actually thinking which tends to be along the lines of; It was unnecessarily long, I could do this shit in my sleep and y'all are some boring ass colleagues.

I'm so used to first days at different places for different periods of times it no longer has an effect on me. My friend said it helps you become fearless, and she was right although I hadn't considered it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Unless clearly stated or quoted otherwise, everything on here is of my own life mind and thoughts and so I would appreciate if you intend to copy anything, please reference either the blog name, post title etc by form or a link. Thank you.


Letsnotbemelodramatic 2008©